Roasted baby zucchini with lemon & mint yoghurt
Baby zucchini are so delicious! This simple recipe is great for a summer snack.
- 500g baby zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Toss zucchini with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place zucchini in a single layer on baking tray.
- Roast until tender - about 10 minutes.
- Mix yogurt, mint, lemon zest and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- To serve, place roasted zucchini on a platter with yoghurt to the side.